Ballymun Whitehall Area Partnership’s Bulletin is published 4 times each year. The eight page publication distributed to 5,000 homes in Ballymun, Whitehall, Santry & Ballygall, as well as a range of community, voluntary and statutory organizations in the area, which provides information about activities and developments happening in the community.
If you or your organisation has information you would like included, could you please forward a brief description (maximum size per article is 150 words) including:
- Relevant contacts
We also have an [ online & pdf version ] which can include extra information and attachments not used in the printed version due to limited space.
Examples of the information included in previous editions include:
- Courses available to the local community
- Summer activities especially for young people
- Rights and Entitlements for people ( and any recent changes in those)
- Local activities within a specific neighbourhood
- Public meetings planned
- Structural or physical changes that might impact on a community eg. works due to start etc.
- Groups currently operating in locality that people may not know about
- Major community events coming up over the summer months
- Local Job opportunities
- Relevant opening times and operating times of advice or support clinics
- Times and dates of sporting activities
- Sharing information about a group or activity you would like to set up
- Photos from recent activities or events (electronic format)
Information for the Bulletin should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Ballymun Whitehall Area Partnership, Ballymun Shopping Centre, Ballymun, Dublin 11.